BUSINESS DEV’T MANAGER
The Business Development Manager will be primarily responsible in the engagement, development of business relationships,
prepartion of offers, negotiation and closing of deald to Fintechs and bank customers.
- Be a graduate of business course preferably Economics or Management.
- With at least 5 years of experience in the field of business development gained from the SaaS,
fintech or technological company.
DATA SCIENTIST TRAINEES
Projects to be Involved with:
- Generation of business intelligence reports and management insights based on operational data.
- Analysis, evaluation and preparation of data for model development.
- Production of mathematical and statistical predictive model.
- Preparation of end-to-end Proof of Concept (POC) reports outlining the statistical uplift and business value of generated statistical models.
- Profiling and segmentation analysis based on available data to develop useful and insightful information from variety of data sources.
- Completed or is currently studying BA/BSc/MA/MSc degreee in a quantitative discipline:
- Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with scripting/programming language is an advantage.
- Willingess to learn in a rapid/fast-paced environment.
FULL STACK ENGINEER
The Full Stack Engineer will be part of the pioneering team in Manila. They will be primarily responsible in Product and Services Development and in Culture Building.
- Experience in using Git
- Code without supervision using .NET Technologies, MSSQL, NoSQL, Web Services, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, BootStrap, jQuery.
- Knowledge in Waterfall and Agile Development.
- Preferably with experience on AI and ML using Phython.
- Be familiar with Windows Server, Linux/Unix operating systems and cloud-based infrastructure
- Have a strong level of communication both spoken and written.
- Possess good understanding and appreciation of great User Experience.
- Have a strong level of problem-solving skills
- Willing to work in BGC.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, economics
- 2 years of experience on similar position
- Exposure in fintech, finance, risk management industry, an advantage
- Experience with scripting in any programming language
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in SQL or other query language
- Knowledge of Python, WPS, SAS, R, SPSS or other model development software
- Ability to audit and manipulate big datasets
- Experience in handling large and unstructured datasets
- Ability to question and understand results
- Excellent command of the English language
- Attention to detail, logical thinking
- Fast learner
IT BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or relevant business course
- At least 2 years experience in Business/Systems analysis or any relevant work experience
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- Previous experience in Fintech or financing companies or platforms
- Knowledge in business processes, system development and process improvements
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good technical writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in programming and cloud computing and open source technologies is an advantage
LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Solid experience and extensive knowledge on corporate legal requirements, documentation, corporate governance
- Adept in the implementation of government / legally mandated policies/laws, applicable to the company operations and needs
- Preferably exposed in the financial services
COMMERCIAL PROJECTS COORDINATOR
The Commercial Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Commercial Project Manager:
- in ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, satisfying the KPIs of internal and external stakeholders
- Handle day-to-day coordination of internal resources and third parties for smooth execution of projects
- Execute marketing and communication tasks based on planned strategies in line with company objectives
- Create multi-channel content for overall customer communications
- Work with partner agencies in producing multimedia content in support of marketing and business development activities
- Support the executive committee in creating presentations for potential partners and investors
- Plan various events and PR activities
- Graduate of any Communication, Business or Marketing related course
- With at least 3 years of work experience and a strong background in marketing (both traditional and digital), fintech, and/or telco relations
- Must have good communication skills, verbal and written, in both English and Filipino
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
- Must be a go-getter with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible, goal-oriented, trustworthy, and works well in a multi-cultural, rapid growth and start-up
BIG DATA SMALL CREDIT RISK ANALYTICS OFFICER
Graduate of a Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Finance and Business, or quantitative science such as Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.
- Three (3) year experience in credit analytics preferably obtained in a financial services, telecommunications, or relevant industry
- In-depth knowledge in the current applications, techniques, and best practices in analytics and data-driven reporting (SQL, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Understands the financial concepts surrounding the loans portfolio;
- Must possess advanced skills in SQL database management, Excel modelling, and PPT reporting
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for analytics and solving problems
- Highly communicative, with good presentation skills, and delivers high quality work;
- Works with minimum supervision
Be one of us and make a difference!
At FinScore, we always look in a direction in which we can develop, improve our model of work and better understand the needs of our customers and partners.
Join us in providing credit scoring products and advanced analytics which can uplift the prediction power of existing decisioning models by using Telco scores. . We design AI & ML experiments based on various data sources (telco, device, remittance, payments etc) to create data-boosted products for banks, financial institutions etc. Opportunities are limitless.
If you share the same vision, send us a message at [email protected] or drop by at Unit 2948 29/F Penthouse, World Plaza 5th Avenue, Global CIty, Taguig City 1624.