IT OPERATIONS ENGINEER (FOR POOLING ONLY)
- Maintain and administer corporate IT system, network equipment and applications
- Support integration and deployment of new and existing products
- Monitor and assess systems for utilization, capacity, and functionality, and provide timely response and resolution to system-generated alerts
- Managing incident and escalating as appropriate and as per defined procedures
- Responsible for maintaining the health and availability of the IT systems
- Logging all incidents accurately and documenting all investigative activities
- Ensure operations related activities are performed in compliance with company standards and regulations
- Provides technical assistance to our corporate users
- Provide engineering support in achieving business goals
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant position
- Demonstrate mature communication and problem-solving skills
- University degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or other relevant
- Experience working with cloud base infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience administering Linux based servers (Ubuntu, RedHat, Debian, etc.)
- Knowledge in computer networking
- Understanding of managing relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Bash, Shell)
- Prior professional work experience as a systems administrator, network engineer or similar
- Knowledge in SQL language
DATA SCIENTIST (FOR POOLING)
- Relevant BSc/MSc degree in a quantitative discipline: data science, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics or similar
- Extensive experience as a Data Scientist
- Proficiency in Python, R, SAS, SPSS or other model development software
- In-depth understanding of SQL
- Competent in machine learning principles and techniques
- Ability to audit and manipulate large and unstructured datasets
- Ability to question and understand results
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development, attention to detail, logical thinking
- Exposure in fintech, finance, risk management industry will be considered an advantage
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business’s interests.
- Analyzes and prepares data for model developments
- Researches new data sources and analytical tools
- Evaluates data quality and develops useful and insightful information from a variety of data sources
- Selecting and employing advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights.
- Leads the implementation and delivery of scoring models
- Prepares reports, presentations and detailed documentation on modelling, process flows, etc.
- Suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies.
Work with us and join our pursuit in making credit scoring inclusive for all!
At FinScore, we always look in a direction in which we can develop, improve our model of work, and better understand the needs of our customers and partners.
Join us in providing credit scoring products and advanced analytics that can uplift the prediction power of existing decisioning models by using Telco scores. We design AI & ML experiments based on various data sources (telco, device, remittance, payments, etc.) to create data-boosted products for banks, financial institutions etc.
If you share the same vision, send us a message at [email protected].